"Success is a race/marathon for everyone, they will start as a lot, but only a handful will finish the race/marathon." Who said that success belong to a select few; success belongs to “you,” if you’re willing to go for it. Success is never forced to come, it is worked for. It is never handed on, one has to go for it. It is a journey which few will dare tread on it but many will try to tread on it. Success is a journey and not a destination. A successful person keeps not thr counsel of mediocre/average people nor walk in their ways.
I hope that the few points below that will share with you will inspire you and spur your desire to success. If you want to be a successful person, endeavor to remain green throughout.
- Successful persons never TRY OUT things, they DARE to DO. They give it there best shot. One problem with you trying to do is that you will never do especially the impossible. “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The ‘sure-thing’ boat never gets far from shore.”–Dale Carnegie
- Show me a successful person and will show you a failure person. Those who are a success, have failed in their journey; not once, twice nor thrice. They failed so many times. If you want to succeed, you need to fail. No one succeeds with just a handful of failures. You won’t be the first person to succeed, after only failing three times. You need to fail, and fail, and fail; failure is the path to success. You stumble until you walk. It is through stumbling that you learn how to succeed. Your stumbles prepare you for success.
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really.DOUBLE RATE YOUR FAILURE. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”–Thomas J. Watson
- Successful people aren’t stronger than others, and they aren’t necessarily anymore intelligent than others, but they have more ZEAL than others. They have a burning desire to see their goal realized. Without zeal, you won’t have the motivation to accomplish the goal. The zeal is the fuel needed to drive you. It's the energy needed without which no movement even if the vehicle is a new brand. The zeal should be maintained throughout, since success is not a destination.
- People with DETERMINATION AND COMMITMENT can do great things. Interested people will just have a picture in mind but end up being spectators of success. Success is the only race that needs no spectators but those who end up failing becomes the spectators. Have the determination that will take you the crown of it. "The race of success shall not be measured by the quickness of your start but by the commitment and determination of your finishing."
- EXCELLENCE is a quality of being outstanding. It comes with a price, only those who understand it's worth can pay. Excellence is not doing what is required of you, it's the the extra you can do or give that determine the excellence; thus success.Therefore, success calls for something extra, over and above required of you.To be the best, you must provide the best service. Success is a product of excellence.
- "Success is prepaid".SUCCESS IS WORKED FOR, it nevet comes out on it's own. It will never fall on your lap, you have to go for it. Those who are a success were willing to go for it, to work fot it no matter how little it was at the beginning. Lazy people never succeed as for them they do sit and wait. For them nothing is possible.